6/11/2005

ny

Hi Nigel,

For two days I've been struggling about what to say, since I only have
this chance to proof you my real interest in this incredible
opportunity.

I thought about places that I want to visit, about what all a new
culture means to me, all that people, their thoughts, their actions,
their values, their life. I even got some books about the matter!
I've figured out then, that none of this would make any sense and
wouldn't tell what I really feel about the possibility of being chosen
to go.

Do you remember our first tutorial? I've said that I was here to use
all that Chelsea could offer me and in return maximize my potential.
I intend to expand my learning further with everything that you can
possibly offer me and see this as a perfect way of doing so.

Some might think that I am already having 'my chance' since I'm in a
different country, but I believe I could use this opportunity as well
as any one of my colleagues. New York represents a huge challenge,
one which I'm looking forward to with great anticipation.

What I intend to do, if I'm chosen, is to explore every single part of
my new environment. Through understanding its culture, learning from
my new colleagues, the different teaching methods, ideas and points of
view.

To finish I can assure you that as a person and a future professional
I think I would use this experience as a big mark of my learning
process.



Regards,
Ana

No comments: