1/22/2005

night-time

I'm truly exigent and I apply this to myself and to everybody who crosses my way.
I'm exigent, not stupid, I'm perfectionist, not rude. The devil is in the details.
In result, I get sad and lose my faith often.
Why do I care so much? I don't. I just want to stay in the place which belongs to me without disturbs.
I need to take care of myself.
I hate to get mad. I hate to scream. I hate to bother with stupid things. I hate to lose time. I especially hate to turn backs. Even though I do it often because of my selfishness, my temper and my patience.
I've learned how to ignore things as easily as get obsessed with them. This makes me hide in myself for never ending days or just walk. Walk and produce with all the hate I have and I shouldn't have. All the obsession.

No comments: